Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Week 2 - Day 2 - Activity 1

Today I did the first activity for the second day of the second week, for it I had to watch a movie trailer for a film called Gold Rush which was a silent film that had absolutely no talking and also say whether or not I would enjoy watching the whole movie.

I would watch the movie because it looks like it'd be funny even though it won't have any sound, I'd also watch it because I do not know what the movies were like back then.
Link To Trailer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Mataio, thanks for watching the Gold Rush trailer and sharing your thoughts on whether or not you would watch it. I like that you've always provided a link for the trailer. It's great to read that you are open to watching the film, even though it doesn't have any sound. Personally, I don't think I could watch a silent film, I think I would get a bit bored and lose interest.

    What sort of movies do you usually like?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mataio
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I probably wouldn't want to watch a silent movie/film as I might not understand what the movie is about and I wouldn't know what the characters are saying. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete