Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tech Reflection

This year was the year 7's first time going to tech at Tamaki College. This year I did digital tech with Ms Anderson, food tech with Mrs Heka, and graphics with Miss Ferguson. They were all great but my favourite is food tech. In food tech we made some nice food and did some boring paper work.The first thing we made with Mrs Heka was an Oreo milkshake and the last thing we made was a moist chocolate log. They were both my favourite thing to make besides the pizza we made. With Ms Anderson we made a short animation of a problem that effects New Zealand, littering. This is a major problem in a lot of countries. With Ms Ferguson we learnt how the laser cutter and the 3d printer works. I have learnt many skills from these activities like how to use scratch, how to make chicken goujons and how to use a 3d printer. These were some of the many skills I learnt this year thanks to tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment