Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Social Science

As usual last week we went to tech. We decorated our delicious chocolate logs with sprinkles, cherries and white chocolate. After tech we were invited to stay a bit longer to do a different activity. I was put in social science with Ms Apelu. My favourite part of social science was the second activity. The activity was to plan Mrs Anderson's next holiday. Because we used google earth we had to roll the dice and see where we landed. I landed in Lyon, France. So I had to find facts that would persuade Mrs Anderson to go to Lyon. Here is what I wrote so far

Dear Mrs Anderson we have been researching different locations for your next holiday. We think you should go to Lyon in France. The first reason why we think you should go to Lyon is because they are the home of 14 Michelin star restaurants and is allegedly known for having 22 of the best places to eat in FRANCE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment