Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 1

Image result for image of siblings fighting clipart
Photo by Clip art Library CC by Public Domain
In this activity I talk about having nine siblings. I explain how I would feel and if I would want to be in such be family. In my opinion I would love to be in such a big family because of the love and the support I would get. Always having someone by your side between the happy and rough times would be great. Although there would be a lot of fighting and arguing but we would always find our ways around those problems and become sisters and brothers again. I also think it would be a struggle because a car cannot fit that much people in it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mataio
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    What will be one thing you will like to have in common with all your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mataio,
    This post made me smile because of the image you used. Also, I liked how you clearly show both sides, the pros and cons, on having a big family.
    I am with you on this one, despite of the challenges I think it would be wonderful to have lots of siblings to play with, to support and, protect each other.
    Great job here!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mataio
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I totally agree with you. There would be heaps of fighting and arguing and the parents would have to make several trips to take everyone to school. I like how you added a attributed image. Keep up the amazing work Mataio!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete