Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Week 1 - Day 2 - Bonus Activity

Image result for nachos
Photo by The Healthy CC by Public Domain 
In this activity I have provided a photo of my favourite food to eat which is nachos.

My favourite food is nachos because of all the ingredients used, the color and especially how it tastes. I love tacos because you can make them in so many different styles like when my mum makes tacos she buy chili beans. I also love nachos because of the salsa and the guacamole to me it adds a lot more flavour and it goes really well with nachos. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mataio
    What wonderful work you have done, just looking at does nachos is just melting my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mataio,
    Nachos are a great little meal, sometimes I do Nachos in the weekends as a special treat for my daughter, she loves it as well!
    A like how you use the image to make your post very interesting, also I noticed that you made the reference of the photo source, well done!
    For the future consider to add the recipe of the meal as well, as this would make your post even more engaging.
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mataio
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I like the picture you used. I also like nachos but sometimes I find this too spicy/hot. Keep up the amazing work Mataio!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete