Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Morning Routine

  • Waking up
  • Breakfast
  • Shower

Morning Routine

Do you know what my morning routine is? Well let me tell what I do in my morning routine. My routine is very simple but it is not like most people.

Firstly I wake up really early like 5:00 in the morning then I go to the bathroom wash my face then I go back to my room and see what is on my feed on Instagram then play songs while playing play station with my friends.

When the time is 6:30 I get off my play station and I put some cold water into the jug. After filling the jug up . When the jug has finished boiling I make myself a Milo and have weet bix or cereal for breakfast.

After breakfast I go in the shower. After my shower I get changed into my school uniform then go back to the bathroom brush my teeth and do my hair. Then I put cream on my legs, face and arms.

As you can see my morning routine is very simple but it can be hard sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment