Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Design - Compare and Contrast - Design Brief


Design Brief

What

What can the design be used for? Alarms, Hold, Video watching and charging.

What will the design look like? It need to be able hold a phone in any angle.
What can you do with the design? A lot of things
What am I going to design? A phone holder
What will the design be made from? Abs plastic
What is the process of making the design? 3d printer

Where

Where am I going to put the design? In my bedroom or table
Where are we going to make the design? In Tamaki College

Why
Why are we making the design? So you can watch movies and youtube videos.
Why do we need it? Because it makes life easier

Who
Who will use this design? Me and family members
Who can I give this design to? Family and friends
Who will like this design so much that they want one? Some of my friends
Who is going to design it? Me myself and I

When
When will we take the design home? 10 weeks
When will we finish the design? 8 weeks
When will the design be used? When I get sick of fortnite and go on my phone.

How
How long will it last? About 1 year
How durable are the materials? It depends if it comes out thick or not
How will we make the design? 3d printer

Today at graphics we talked about design briefing.We wrote down a bunch of who, what, where, when and how questions. After writing them I answered the questions. Then we made a comparison between two different mobile stands we found on the internet. We compared the color the style and some of the materials.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Mataio, I love your work but I think you need to fix your blog. I like how you answer the question, I like the comparison of your Mobile phone stand.

    ReplyDelete