Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Jean Batten vs Amelia Earhart

Jean Batten vs Amelia Earhart - Epic Rap Battle

Jean Batten: Amelia Earhart I’m made a number of record-breaking solo flights I think seven I probably can do more like eleven.

Amelia Earhart: Jean Batten just to let you know I was born in eighteen ninety seven don’t talk trash to me because when I fly I’m in heaven.

Jean Batten: Who care’s guest what in 1934 I flew solo from England To Brazil I didn't worry about anything I just flew and stayed still.

Amelia Earhart: Who cares about that I am the first female aviator to fly by myself across the Atlantic Ocean I flew across that Ocean with a lot of emotion.

Jean Batten:I’m Jean Batten and just to let you know I flew the De Havilland Gipsy Moth Biplane G-AALG I can fly it like one , two , three.

Amelia Earhart: Who cares about that ugly plane you're talking about I flew the Lockheed Vega 5B you can’t fly it but only me.

Jean Batten: I can fly any plane by the way don't be a aviator go be a sleigh.

Amelia Earhart: Excuse me I was the first women to get a pilots license that’s why I am am very brilliance.

Jean Batten: We get it We get it you got you got a license li li cense who cares when I fly I can fly more distance.

Amelia Earhart: But did you know that I flew metres just like you in the air and did you know now it's fair.






No comments:

Post a Comment