Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Camp Recount

As I put one finger above the knock I felt scared and nervous in my head because the string might hit my arm and was nervous because the arrow might go above below. Slowly I pulled back the string  bang I shot the arrow it was going straight to the the mud. I shouted WHY!


Now I have to grab my arrows. I stood in the mud with a funny face. It was disgusting my shoes that just got washed that was looking bright red into bright brown. I was very worried and was imagining what my dad will say when he saw my shoes?


I had my last 3 shots BANG BANG BANG all my shots all gone that fast. They all hit the board but they landed on the blue one. I was disappointed that I didn’t hit the balloon.


I wish camp was every because I had a lot of fun there and I want to do archery again.

No comments:

Post a Comment